Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Healthy Person?

I was a healthy baby beacause my mom is from out-of-the-U.S.  They didn't have the right foods[tuff.]  She grew up healthy.  My parents ate Uno's pizza, when they were pregnant with me, and they act like I don't matter to older kids, you know Generation X.

I have a friend who looked like Ellen DeGeneres as a kid but like an Early Boomer and more of a spud or babied version.

I guess my mom must have overdone it.  I don't know why my brother is smarter than me, now.  It's because I took a break.  He doesn't look very European.  My parents did NOT have a brother for me to make him better.  They fed me scantly and claimed it was not quality food because my dad was poor and my mom was, like, er, important or specail or reserved or precious or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment